John-Michael Maas has been promoted to vice president of creative affairs for Paramount Pictures’ Motion Picture Group,where he will be responsible for the development and supervision of films in production at the studio.Maas, who joined Paramount in 1990 as a creative executive, most recently served as director of creative affairs, a post he has held since January 1992. During his tenure at the studio, he has been closely involved with a number of films, including “Wayne’s World,””Frankie and Johnny” and “Leap of Faith.” He is the executive in charge of “Coneheads,” now in production.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut