Australia’s third national documentary conference, scheduled for Dec. 2-5, will focus on opportunities in the Asian-Pacific market and interactive multimedia.The conference is expected to attract filmmakers from India, Vietnam, China, the Philippines, New Guinea and New Zealand as part of its Asian-Pacific focus, which will look at such issues as co-production opportunities and overcoming cultural barriers. Also to be examined will be the effects on the Aussie marketplace of the introduction of pay TV.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut