Danette Herman has been named exec in charge of talent for the 66th annual Academy Awards presentation, her 16th time in that post. Herman served as exec in charge of talent for the Democratic National Convention and the Clinton Inaugural Gala. The Oscars, produced by Gilbert Cates and directed by Jeff Margolis, will be broadcast live from the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion of the L.A. Music Center by ABC-TV at 6 p.m. March 21.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut