Morgan Freeman has joined the list of presenters at the 65th annual Academy Awards, produced by Gilbert Cates. This marks the second appearance as a presenter for Freeman, who received a leading actor nomination in 1989 for “Driving Miss Daisy” and a supporting actor nomination in 1987 for “Street Smart.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California