Morgan Freeman has joined the list of presenters at the 65th annual Academy Awards, produced by Gilbert Cates. This marks the second appearance as a presenter for Freeman, who received a leading actor nomination in 1989 for “Driving Miss Daisy” and a supporting actor nomination in 1987 for “Street Smart.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California