Two-time Oscar winner Jane Fonda will appear as a presenter on the 65th Annual Academy Awards Show, marking her eighth appearance on the show. Fonda, who received a leading actress Oscar in 1971 for “Klute” and again in the same category in 1978 for “Coming Home,” has been nominated five times in that category. She has also received one supporting actress nomination.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania