Two-time Oscar winner Jane Fonda will appear as a presenter on the 65th Annual Academy Awards Show, marking her eighth appearance on the show. Fonda, who received a leading actress Oscar in 1971 for “Klute” and again in the same category in 1978 for “Coming Home,” has been nominated five times in that category. She has also received one supporting actress nomination.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California