Two-time Oscar winner Jane Fonda will appear as a presenter on the 65th Annual Academy Awards Show, marking her eighth appearance on the show. Fonda, who received a leading actress Oscar in 1971 for “Klute” and again in the same category in 1978 for “Coming Home,” has been nominated five times in that category. She has also received one supporting actress nomination.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York