Denzel Washington, supporting actor winner in 1990 for “Glory” and a current best actor nominee for “Malcolm X,” has been added to the list of presenters for the 65th Oscar show. This will be Washington’s third appearance as a presenter. He also was a supporting actor nominee in 1987 for his performance as Steven Biko in “Cry Freedom.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania