Denzel Washington, supporting actor winner in 1990 for “Glory” and a current best actor nominee for “Malcolm X,” has been added to the list of presenters for the 65th Oscar show. This will be Washington’s third appearance as a presenter. He also was a supporting actor nominee in 1987 for his performance as Steven Biko in “Cry Freedom.”
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California