Omni Films Intl. Inc. reported a net loss of $ 632,380 (21 cents a share) for the first fiscal quarter Dec. 31, compared to a net loss of $ 475,400 (16 cents) for the comparable period.Revenues were up substantially to $ 796,513 vs. $ 387,245 in the same quarter last year. Omni said its film licensing revenues for the quarter increased 87% over the same quarter last year, the result of a growing number of installations of the company’s theaters.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut