“Jurassic Park” soared past $ 480 million gross overseas this week, propelled by socko business in France, Belgium and Greece.Playing on 564 screens in France, the dinoflick averaged $ 21,172 per screen in its second week for a $ 26.4 million cume. The movie’s tally through two weeks on 101 screens in Belgium is $ 4.3 million. In Greece, the last of the European openings, the first week’s take was $ 785 ,621 on 22 screens for a $ 35,710 average. The list of big money-making territories is headed by Japan with $ 114 million, followed by the U.K. with $ 69.4 million, Germany $ 51 million, Italy $ 27.4 million, Australia $ 19.9 million and Mexico $ 17.7 million.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut