Summer B.O. $ 1.08 billion After seven weeks, 1993 tally’s up 23% over last year and 1% ahead of 1989. Worst-case season prediction is $ 1.95 billion (second best), but if current pace continues, summer could reach new high of $ 2 .1 billion vs. 1989 peak of $ 2.04 billion.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania