Summer B.O. $ 1.08 billion After seven weeks, 1993 tally’s up 23% over last year and 1% ahead of 1989. Worst-case season prediction is $ 1.95 billion (second best), but if current pace continues, summer could reach new high of $ 2 .1 billion vs. 1989 peak of $ 2.04 billion.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California