Summer B.O. $ 1.08 billion After seven weeks, 1993 tally’s up 23% over last year and 1% ahead of 1989. Worst-case season prediction is $ 1.95 billion (second best), but if current pace continues, summer could reach new high of $ 2 .1 billion vs. 1989 peak of $ 2.04 billion.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London