No criminal charges will be filed in the death of actor Brandon Lee, who was shot on a movie set with a gun that was supposed to fire only blanks.District Attorney Jerry Spivey said he found no evidence of the “willful and wanton” negligence that would have been required to prosecute Crowvision, the production company making the movie “The Crow.” Spivey previously ruled out charges against any individuals. The 28-year-old son of martial arts star Bruce Lee was shot in the abdomen March 31.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut