Kerry Packer’s Nine Network has signed another movie package deal with Village Roadshow Distributors for an undisclosed amount.The web has a 9% shareholding in Village Roadshow. Shows will air after the theatrical and video window close and include such Warner product as “Made in America,””Sommersby” and “Falling Down,” which have screened in Oz. Also in the package are unreleased features “Heaven and Earth, “”Second Best,””New Age” and “Six Degrees of Separation,” helmed by Aussie director Fred Schepisi.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut