Following a reshuffle at New Zealand’s largest production facility, Avalon NFU Studios, managing director Reg Russ has been moved sideways to make room for Gary Mollard, brought in from outside the industry.Per Avalon’s chairman, Michael Dunlop, Mollard’s appointment reflects the studio’s “next phase” of growth, which is seeing expansion and diversification into a range of non-traditional areas. Mollard was previously general manager at New Zealand’s Natural Gas Corp. Russ, who oversaw the studio’s transition from a subsidized scion of TV New Zealand to a more commercial, stand-alone subsid, has been appointed resources director.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut