The Melbourne Film Office, a unit of the state agency Film Victoria, has been launched to market Victoria’s film industry, services and facilities nationally and overseas.One of the MFO’s first tasks is to coordinate the visit of Alfonso Arau, director of Mexican arthouse click “Like Water for Chocolate,” scouting locations for his $ 20 million Hollywood film “A Walk in the Clouds.” MFO manager Mariel Beros says Arau could save 30%-40% on his budget by using Australian locations, crews and facilities.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut