Christopher McDonald, best-known to big-screen auds as Thelma’s tyrannical husband in “Thelma & Louise,” is set to pull the rip cord in “Terminal Velocity” from Interscope Communications/Hollywood Pictures, sources said Friday.In the parachute pic helmed by Deran Sarafian, McDonald plays a Russian hellbent on keeping ex-KGB agent Nastassja Kinski and skydiving ace Charlie Sheen from returning stolen Russian gold to its rightful owners. David Twohy wrote the script. Sarafian previously directed McDonald in the indie pic “Road Flower,” which was shot last summer and also stars Christopher Lambert and Craig Sheffer. McDonald is repped by Fred Westheimer, Danny Sussman and Mark Schwartz from the William Morris Agency.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut