French director Louis Malle will head the jury for the 46th Cannes Film Festival, which runs May 13-24.Malle, 60, shared the fest’s major prize, the Golden Palm award, in 1956 with Jacques Cousteau for their underwater documentary, “The Silent World.” The 10-member jury was headed last year by French actor Gerard Depardieu.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut