Writer-director Jon Leon Torn, son of Rip Torn and the late Geraldine Page, begins production Jan. 17 on his first film “Conference Call,” lensing in Manhattan.An approximately 15-minute film, “Call” is about “three would-be idealists confronting the moral nether world of corporate megabucks and blind ambition,” per producer Paul Kornblueh. Cast are Ed Cannen, Wilber Henry and Cheryl Horne.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut