“Jurassic Park” has broken all existing B.O. records in its first week in New Zealand, and is the first pic ever to break the $ NZ1 million ($ 520,000) opening mark.Playing on 35 screens, “Jurassic Park” last week rang up a total of $ NZ1.2 million ($ 624,000), per UIP’s N.Z. m.d. Tim Ord. That’s around 200,000 admissions — almost a fifth of the country’s population.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut