FLINT, Mich. (AP) — Jurors in the trial of a defamation lawsuit against filmmaker Michael Moore will view never-before-seen footage from the 1990 film “Roger & Me.”Attorneys said the eight jurors will watch the entire documentary as well as several outtakes. The satirical film chronicles the impact of General Motors Corp.’s cutbacks on Flint. Its title refers to former GM chairman Roger Smith and Moore, 38, a Flint native and self-taught independent filmmaker. Attorney Larry Stecco is suing Moore, his production company and Warner Bros. , the movie’s distributor, over his appearance in the film. The trial before Genesee County Circuit Judge Judith Fullerton started Tuesday and is expected to last several days.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut