“Jurassic Park” this week blasted through $ 450 million overseas gross, powered by socko preems in France and Belgium.Steven Spielberg’s epic seized the all-time opening week record in France, drawing 2,256,888 patrons and $ 14.5 million B.O. on 529 screens for a hot $ 27, 410 average. That topped the previous high of “Rambo: First Blood Part II,” which clocked 2,075,238 admissions eight years ago, said distrib United Intl. Pictures. In Belgium the dinopic more than doubled the previous first-week gross, taking $ 1.93 million from 91 screens for $ 21,284 average. UIP reported the international cume at $ 453.78 million.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut