alma mater make him an ideal recipient of one of the university’s most prestigious honors.” Ivory was nominated for a best director Oscar for “Howards End” and recently completed “The Remains of the Day” for Columbia Pictures. He is currently prepping “Jefferson in Paris” for his Merchant Ivory banner (partnered with producer Ismail Merchant) and Touchstone Pictures. The May 15 event will include a black-tie gala dinner-dance at Portland’s Governor Hotel with a retrospective of clips from Ivory’s work. Proceeds will endow a Presidential Scholarship at the university.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut