“Braindead,” described by its New Zealand helmer Peter Jackson as a study in “gore, gore, gore,” won the Grand Prix at the 21st Festival du Film Fantastique at Avoriaz, held Jan. 16 to 23. Fest was long on social sidebars and short on quality film fare.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California