“Braindead,” described by its New Zealand helmer Peter Jackson as a study in “gore, gore, gore,” won the Grand Prix at the 21st Festival du Film Fantastique at Avoriaz, held Jan. 16 to 23. Fest was long on social sidebars and short on quality film fare.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania