“Braindead,” described by its New Zealand helmer Peter Jackson as a study in “gore, gore, gore,” won the Grand Prix at the 21st Festival du Film Fantastique at Avoriaz, held Jan. 16 to 23. Fest was long on social sidebars and short on quality film fare.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- MLB Network, Secaucus, New Jersey
- John Paul the Great Catholic University, Escondido, California
- Cal State U Fullerton, Fullerton, California
- Brooklyn College, CUNY, New York
- Fork Films LLC, New York, New York