“Braindead,” described by its New Zealand helmer Peter Jackson as a study in “gore, gore, gore,” won the Grand Prix at the 21st Festival du Film Fantastique at Avoriaz, held Jan. 16 to 23. Fest was long on social sidebars and short on quality film fare.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London