Charles W. Fries has again been elected chairman of the Caucus for Producers, Writers & Directors, representing the 250-member industry organization.Fries replaces Hearst Entertainment’s Jerry Isenberg, who continues as co-chair along with Roger Gimbel and newly elected Bonnie Dore. Other officers are Larry White and David Levy, serving as treasurer and secretary, respectively. Fries will represent the Caucus on Motion Picture Assn. of America president Jack Valenti’s committee on media violence. Other Caucus interests have included such matters as censorship, creative rights and the financial interest and syndication rules.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut