Audrey Hepburn has been named to receive the Hal Roach Entertainment Award, to be presented May 5 at 8 p.m. at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel in L.A.Presented annually by Loyola Marymount U., the Roach Entertainment Award is given “to an individual whose life and work exemplify the kind of family entertainment for which movie producer Hal Roach always stood.” Star of such films as “Roman Holiday,””Breakfast at Tiffany’s” and “My Fair Lady,” Hepburn has been Goodwill Ambassador for UNICEF since 1988. She and Elizabeth Taylor will receive the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences’ Jean Hersholt Humanitarian Award.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut