Peter van Roden has joined Jim Henson Prods. as VP of production, replacing Ritamarie Peruggi.Peruggi has relocated to Henson’s Los Angeles headquarters as a full-time producer overseeing the company’s New York-based production operations, including the Muppet Workshop. Van Roden joins Henson from Walt Disney TV, where he was director of network and syndie spex.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut