Nominees for the 51st annual Golden Globe Awards will be revealed at 5 p.m. Dec. 22 in the Versailles Room of the Beverly Hills Hotel, the Hollywood Foreign Press Assn. said Monday.The nominations are earlier than usual. The org usually announces its choices just before New Year’s Day, but studio and indie release schedules made it possible for the Golden Globe nominating committee to see key prestige movies early enough to allow for the pre-Christmas announcement. A total of 103 dramas, 58 comedies and 47 foreign-language films, as well as 154 miniseries and movies for television, have qualified for Golden Globe Awards consideration. In addition, all primetime television series are qualified. The 51st annual Golden Globe Awards ceremony is skedded for Jan. 22 at the Beverly Hilton.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut