Brian Gibson Films announced Monday that former Columbia Pictures creative executive Lizz Speed has been named VP of development at the Disney-based prod’n firm.Concurrently, the company announced that Lynne Silver has been named veepee of Brian Gibson Films in London. Her job will be to tap projects from the “rich literary pool” of “underexploited” material in the U.K. Based in Burbank, Speed will oversee development of movies for the company under its 18-month, non-exclusive, first-look deal with Touchstone Pictures. She reports directly to Gibson, who directed this summer’s “What’s Love Got To Do With It” for Touchstone.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut