Reflecting mixed box office results, French exhibition and distribution major Gaumont has posted 1992 profits of 33.9 million francs ($ 6 million), down 23.8 %.Overall revenue, however, was up 7.6% to 1.3 billion francs ($ 236 million). Revenue from Gaumont’s film production investments dipped from 358 million francs ($ 65 million) to 328 million francs ($ 59 million). The group’s TV production sector expanded rapidly last year as production subsid Gaumont Television completed its first full 12 months of operations. Gaumont Television’s revenue rose from 20 million francs ($ 3.6 million) to 120 million francs ($ 21 million).
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut