Universal’s “In the Name of the Father” had an outstanding opening in Ireland , chalking up T114,259 ($ 179,387) in three days on 48 screens.The fact-based political drama starring Daniel Day-Lewis and directed by Jim Sheridan opened Sunday in Ireland. It had the second highest opening ever for an Irish film behind “The Commitments.” Pic bowed Wednesday in L.A., New York and Toronto.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut