Walt Disney Co. said it is that it will redeem on March 11 all $ 2 billion of its zero coupon convertible subordinated debentures due 2005 for $ 483.50 for each $ 1,000 in principal amount at maturity. The redemption payment will be about $ 1.03 billion.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- Emerson College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Amnesty International, London, City of London