Walt Disney Co. said it is that it will redeem on March 11 all $ 2 billion of its zero coupon convertible subordinated debentures due 2005 for $ 483.50 for each $ 1,000 in principal amount at maturity. The redemption payment will be about $ 1.03 billion.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California