Walt Disney Co. said it is that it will redeem on March 11 all $ 2 billion of its zero coupon convertible subordinated debentures due 2005 for $ 483.50 for each $ 1,000 in principal amount at maturity. The redemption payment will be about $ 1.03 billion.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California