Hughes’s upcoming DirecTv satellite cable service has inked an output deal with a unit of Sony Pictures.DirecTv, which expects to be in service in March 1994, will carry films from Columbia TriStar Intl., Sony’s TV and pay TV distribution arm. This is the second output deal to date, following January’s signing of Paramount Pictures. It is also the second deal with Sony. Last October, DirecTv agreed to use Sony Corp. of America to design and engineer its broadcast distribution centerin Castle Rock, Co.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut