Ten men and four women have been accepted into the Directors Guild Assistant Directors Training Program.The new trainees were selected from 180 finalists, all of whom had scored highly on the program’s written entrance test. More than 2,000 people applied to the program and the 180 finalists participated in a daylong series of problem-solving exercises. The trainees selected are: Seth Edelstein, David Goldfarb, Julio Guerra, Maura McKeown, Todd Murata, Carlos Ramirez, Jason Roberts, Louis Rodriguez, Cheri Siler, Marc Stirdivant, Elizabeth St. Paul, Rosemarie Unite, Tyrone Walker and Darrell Woodard.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut