The review of “Cop and a Half” that ran last Friday criticized the sound in the film. After sampling other showings in theaters, in which the sound was fine , it became clear the poor sound was due to a faulty print or improper projection, which was unique to the studio screening where the film was reviewed.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida
- Ringling College of Art and Design, Sarasota, Florida
- MRC, Beverly Hills, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California