The review of “Cop and a Half” that ran last Friday criticized the sound in the film. After sampling other showings in theaters, in which the sound was fine , it became clear the poor sound was due to a faulty print or improper projection, which was unique to the studio screening where the film was reviewed.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut