The review of “Cop and a Half” that ran last Friday criticized the sound in the film. After sampling other showings in theaters, in which the sound was fine , it became clear the poor sound was due to a faulty print or improper projection, which was unique to the studio screening where the film was reviewed.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Company Confidential, New York, New York
- Entertainment Partners, New York City, New York
- University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania