The review of “Cop and a Half” that ran last Friday criticized the sound in the film. After sampling other showings in theaters, in which the sound was fine , it became clear the poor sound was due to a faulty print or improper projection, which was unique to the studio screening where the film was reviewed.
Follow @Variety on Twitter for breaking news, reviews and more
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Scripps Networks Interactive, New York, New York
- starpower llc, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California