The review of “Cop and a Half” that ran last Friday criticized the sound in the film. After sampling other showings in theaters, in which the sound was fine , it became clear the poor sound was due to a faulty print or improper projection, which was unique to the studio screening where the film was reviewed.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California