Universal CityWalk raised the curtain Monday on the Panasonic Pavilion, a high-tech carnival and electronics showcase, which is the first cooperative effort with the Matsushita group of companies.The ribbon-cutting ceremony was hosted by Jody Watley and brought out a contingent of MCA and Matsushita executives. The Pavilion includes an interactive funhouse, whose futuristic carnival theme was inspired by Steven Spielberg, a shooting gallery, in addition to a carousel and a “Media Theater,” complete with a computer-controlled barker and a laser video program featuring the tap-dancing, knife-throwing Pana-Robots.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut