Buena Vista’s “The Nightmare Before Christmas” has been selected as an entry in the New York Film Festival, marking the world premiere for the stop-motion animation project.The movie will make its bow at the fest Oct. 9 as part of a special evening with “Batman” and “Edward Scissorhands” director Tim Burton, who produced “Nightmare Before Christmas.” Directed by Henry Selleck, the pic is skedded to open in New York on Oct. 13 and in Los Angeles on Oct. 15. The pic features the voices of Catherine O’Hara and Oingo Boingo lead singer Danny Elfman.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut