The British Academy of Film and Television Arts has elected all women as its new Los Angeles officers.Pamela Godfrey and Marion Rosenberg are co-chairs, while Shirley Craig is secretary, Sara Romilly is treasurer and Tracey Dodd is exec director. They will be governed by film director Ronald Neame and producer Peter Beale. New board members include producers Paul Heller, Davina Belling and Jane Rees, as well as Sony exec Su Lesser.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut