Stacey Attanasio has been named VP of motion pictures for Savoy Pictures.In her new position, she will be responsible for assisting motion picture president Alan Greisman with film acquisitions. Attanasio was most recently a creative executive at Warner Bros., where she was involved in the development of numerous films, including “Batman Returns, “”The Last Boy Scout,””Memoirs of an Invisible Man” and the soon-to-be-released “Free Willy.” Attanasio began her career at Creative Artists Agency. From there, she went on to Warner Bros., where she was promoted in 1989 to work directly with then-Warners’ executive VP Mark Canton.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- ‘Fantastic Beasts,’ ‘Live By Night,’ ‘Allied’ Among Costume Design Oscar Contenders
- ‘Ultra Widescreen’ Version of Terrence Malick’s ‘Voyage of Time’ Set for Release (EXCLUSIVE)
- For Television, Golden Globes Voters Value ‘Kingmaker’ Role
- ‘Silence’: Will Academy Voters Embrace Martin Scorsese’s Passion Project?
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut