Sell-through homevid outfitGoodTimes Home Video confirmed this week that outgoing Turner Home Entertainment exec Martin Weinstein is coming aboard — as executive vice president heading up a new entity that the Gotham-basedindie is starting up geared specifically to the video rental market.Until now, GoodTimes has focused primarily on the sell-through market. Weinstein, who had been THE’s senior VP of domestic homevideo, assumes his new post March 8. The as yet-unnamed venture plans to release two titles per month, including existing unreleased GoodTimes titles as well as acquisitions, from telefilms to cable and theatrical product released on a limited basis.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut