Sell-through homevid outfitGoodTimes Home Video confirmed this week that outgoing Turner Home Entertainment exec Martin Weinstein is coming aboard — as executive vice president heading up a new entity that the Gotham-basedindie is starting up geared specifically to the video rental market.Until now, GoodTimes has focused primarily on the sell-through market. Weinstein, who had been THE’s senior VP of domestic homevideo, assumes his new post March 8. The as yet-unnamed venture plans to release two titles per month, including existing unreleased GoodTimes titles as well as acquisitions, from telefilms to cable and theatrical product released on a limited basis.
Want Entertainment News First? Sign up for Variety Alerts and Newsletters!
- Entertainment One, Los Angeles, California
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- The Los Angeles Film School, Los Angeles CA
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts, Inc., New York, New York
- MPCA, Los Angeles, California