As expected, the Video Software Dealers Assn. has decided not to renew the employment contract of executive VP Don Rosenberg.In a brief statement, the VSDA confirmed industry speculation that the pact would not be renewed, and Rosenberg would leave the org. His contract expires Sept. 30, 1994. Rosenberg was the high-profile VSDA point man on such issues as longer pay-per-view windows and the use of low-cost videos to drive cross-promotions between studios and fast food outlets. He was also instrumental in the org’s recent move from New Jersey to California and its new interest in videogames. Rosenberg served as VSDA executive VP since July 1, 1991. The announcement said the VSDA board will immediately establish a search committee to select Rosenberg’s replacement.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut