Philips N.V. is releasing at least nine music videos for its CD-I player.On Friday, Philips Interactive Media of America, the software arm for CD-I, announced it will publish a string of titles, including U2’s “Achtung Baby” and Sting’s “Ten Summoner’s Tales,” for the interactive player. The CD-I format also plays compact disc-quality audio. The move came in the same week as Paramount’s commitment to put 50 film titles on CD-I.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut