News Corp. Ltd. has reached an agreement in principle to acquire Delphi Internet Services Inc., the fifth-largest on-line service in the U.S.Terms were not disclosed. The company said Delphi will become part of its News Technology Group, where it will provide such services as an electronic newspaper and an electronic version of TV Guide. Delphi, based in Cambridge, Mass., is the largest provider of full Internet access to home PC users, News Corp. said.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut