LucasArts Games has been rechristened LucasArts Entertainment Co.The new unit will consist of both entertainment and educational consumer software. The move, according to the company, was made on the strength of two recent best-selling titles, “X-Wing” and “Super Star Wars,” which have made this the most successful in LucasArts Games’ 11-year history. In 1993, the company intends on investing “more heavily” in the emerging CD-ROM market, with three new titles coming to market before year-end.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut