“Where the Red Fern Grows,””The Wild Pony,””The Eyes of Amaryllis,””The Point” and “On Golden Pond” are the first five titles to be distributed by Live Home Video via “Family Home Entertainment Theater,” a new line of family-oriented product for its Family Home Entertainment label, which, the distrib noted, is not targeted exclusively for children.Street date for the first five titles, priced for sell-through at $ 14.98, is June 23.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut