Kino On Video, the homevideo division of the New York-based theatrical distributor Kino Intl., will release four Russian classics never before available on video.The quartet, to be released Sept. 15 and sold separately for $ 59.95, includes: “The Theme”(1979), Gleb Panfilov’s grand prize winner at the 1987 Berlin Film Festival; “Ashik Kerib” (1988), the final film by Soviet director Sergei Paradjanov; “Tchaikovsky” (1971), an Academy Award nominated film by writer-director Igor Talankin; and “Moscow Does Not Believe in Tears,” 1981 Oscar winner for best foreign-language film.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut