The animation industry will gather in force at Annecy today through Sunday as the Intl.Animation Festival unspools one of the richest collections of animated pix in recent years. The competition comprises 138 entries from 52 countries. Another 149 projects will appear out of competition. Annecy offers 10 main prizes for categories that range from feature films to animated advertising spots or TV series.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut