James F. Griffiths has been promoted to president, pay television and international homevideo, 20th Century Fox.Griffiths had been exec VP since last April following six months as exec VP, corporate operations. He continues to manage all FoxVideo operations outside the U.S. and Canada, and non-theatrical international activities. PPV in his purview He also is responsible for worldwide distribution to pay-per-view markets, overseeing company’s interest in Reiss Media Enterprises as well as 20th’s domestic pay-TV activities. Griffiths, who joined Fox in 1988 as senior VP, homevideo and pay television, previously was VP, film programming, in Home Box Office’s New York office.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut