MCA/Universal Home Video will release the Al Pacino-starrer “Scent of a Woman” July 28, supported at retail with incentives that include merchandise from the studio’s forthcoming “Jurassic Park.”Pre-book for the title ends July 20. Retailers will get a screened logo sweatshirt and embroidered cap of “Jurassic Park” for an eight-unit buy, and an official analog quartz wristwatch and embroidered baseball jacket for a 16-unit buy. The film won Pacino the Academy Award for best actor and a total of four nominations, including best picture and best director.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut