Live Home Video exec Stuart Snyder has been named senior VP and general manager, domestic homevideo, at Turner Home Entertainment, effective April 19.Snyder, who’ll be based in Atlanta, was senior VP of sales for Live Home Video since 1990. He replaces Martin Weinstein, THE’s senior VP of domestic homevideo, who ankled the company last month to join Gotham-based Good Times Home Video. Jim Henson Video is introducing a $ 12.99 “Muppet Sing-Alongs” line, with “Billy Bunny’s Animal Songs,” an original, made-for-video production debuting May 21.
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut