Lois Sloane has been named executive VP of worldwide licensing and merchandising for Turner Home Entertainment, continuing to be responsible for the creation and implementation of licensing programs of Turner-owned properties.Sloane joined the company in 1988 and was given the responsibility for creating the licensing and merchandising operation. She is based in New York.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut