Imperial Entertainment has set a June 14 prebook and June 30 street date for “Nemesis,” the first title the company will release theatrically and to homevideo, domestic television and syndication.The “Nemesis” video will retail at $ 94.95. Imperial plans a $ 1.5 million video campaign to accompany the rollout, including spot television, radio, print, consumer magazines and in-store appearances by the principal cast. “Nemesis” stars Olivier Gruner, Deborah Shelton, Brion James, and Tim Thomerson, and is directed by Albert Pyun.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut