Goldman Sachs yesterday lowered its investment rating on LIN Broadcasting to “moderate outperformer” from “buy,” based on price.The firm also removed the company from its “trading buy” list. In NASDAQ trading, LIN Broadcasting closed down $ 1, or 1.1%, at $ 86.75 on more than 120,800 shares, compared with average daily volume of 137,700. The stock reached a 52-week high of 90 on Tuesday.
2016-2017 Oscar Predictions
- Triptyk Studios, New York, New York
- Petrol Advertising, Burbank, California
- Bridgewater Associates, Westport, Connecticut
- Company Confidential, Aspen, Colorado
- Save the Children, Fairfield, Connecticut